Membership Levels + Benefits
We rely on loyal members who support us consistently to provide healing and transformative arts experiences to thousands in our community and beyond.
Your membership is an all-access pass to the arts supporting AEIVA, the Alys Stephens Center, ArtPlay Community Art Education and UAB Arts in Medicine. Your membership plays an integral role in our ability to create meaningful arts experiences and achieve our purpose of providing arts for all.
Check out our 2022-23 Membership Schedule
These membership levels are tax-deductible.
Patron – $60 per year
- Early access to purchase tickets for Alys Stephens Center presented performances.
- Early Access to Summer Camp Registration at ArtPlay
- 10% Discount on ArtPlay Fall and Spring Classes
- Free admission to more than 400 museums in the United States through the Reciprocal College & University Art Museum program (RCUAMP) and Reciprocal Organization of Art Museums (ROAM)
- Access to AEIVA pre-receptions and member events
- Invitations to events such as the ArtPlay Holiday Party and artist meet and greet opportunities
Friends and Family – $125 per year
- All Patron benefits, PLUS
- Free access to ArtPlay’s Kids Night Out* (snacks and drinks provided) during select shows. *Limited capacity. Limit two kids per membership.
- VIP access to family series performances
- Complimentary seat upgrade (1 week before select ASC presented performances) subject to availability
- VIP access to ArtPlay programming
Fellow – $250 per year
- All Friends and Family benefits, PLUS
- One (1) pass for access to one pre-show reception for select ASC-presented performances
Arts Circle members are legacy makers who help shape and invest in the future of UAB Visual & Performing Arts. Gold Circle level and up is partially tax-deductible. Learn more about each level of Arts Circle membership and the exclusive perks you’ll get along the way.