Keynote Speaker: Stephen M.R. Covey Team Building at the Speed of Trust
Based on the world’s best-selling book on trust, the Leading at the Speed of Trust explores the research-validated framework, language, and process for creating a high-trust culture. Trust can be deliberately developed and leveraged in any organization, not only to achieve your most important, immediate goals, but also to become the foundation of an ongoing winning culture. (4-Hour Work Session)
Keynote Speaker: Stephen M. R. Covey is a sought-after and compelling keynote speaker, consultant, and expert on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance. He is a leading authority on transforming teams and organizations, maximizing human performance, and leveraging trust as a strategic multiplier.
Participants will learn:
The actual impact of trust on their current critical business objectives.
- The practical, economic, and financial implications of trust.
- To quantify the specific “Trust Taxes” that are affecting their current projects and initiatives.
Why trust is the #1 leadership competency needed today:
- Understand how trust drives engagement, collaboration, innovation, partnerships, retention, recruitment, and many other vital areas organizational performance.
The language, framework, and process to grow and leverage trust on purpose:
- Identify Counterfeit Behaviors that are at play in their leadership and team.
- Create a customized plan to close the trust gaps that are impacting their team.
Company/Group Discount: 30% Discount on groups of 10 or more! Simply add your selected seats (10+) to your cart and proceed to checkout where the discount will be automatically applied!
Atlanta super group, 5 Men, returns to the Alys Stephens Center stage by popular demand for an encore Holiday Soul performance! The original members featuring, founder and poet...
Join us on Thursday, November 4 at 7 pm CT / 8 pm ET for our next Outside the Lines LIVE Coloring Night with AEIVA featuring artist, Natalie...
UAB Institute for Arts in Medicine PresentsRaising Our Voices: Stories of Cancer told through Movement, Music + Voice
UAB Institute for Arts in Medicine and critically acclaimed Stuart Pimsler Dance Theater, a Minneapolis-based performing arts company, will present their National Endowment for the Arts project, “Raising...
See All Events