Keynote Speaker: Stephen M.R. Covey Team Building at the Speed of Trust
Based on the world’s best-selling book on trust, the Leading at the Speed of Trust explores the research-validated framework, language, and process for creating a high-trust culture. Trust can be deliberately developed and leveraged in any organization, not only to achieve your most important, immediate goals, but also to become the foundation of an ongoing winning culture. (4-Hour Work Session)
Keynote Speaker: Stephen M. R. Covey is a sought-after and compelling keynote speaker, consultant, and expert on trust, leadership, ethics, and high performance. He is a leading authority on transforming teams and organizations, maximizing human performance, and leveraging trust as a strategic multiplier.
Participants will learn:
The actual impact of trust on their current critical business objectives.
- The practical, economic, and financial implications of trust.
- To quantify the specific “Trust Taxes” that are affecting their current projects and initiatives.
Why trust is the #1 leadership competency needed today:
- Understand how trust drives engagement, collaboration, innovation, partnerships, retention, recruitment, and many other vital areas organizational performance.
The language, framework, and process to grow and leverage trust on purpose:
- Identify Counterfeit Behaviors that are at play in their leadership and team.
- Create a customized plan to close the trust gaps that are impacting their team.
Company/Group Discount: 30% Discount on groups of 10 or more! Simply add your selected seats (10+) to your cart and proceed to checkout where the discount will be automatically applied!
January 18 – June 14, 2021 Works by Jordan Eagles Curated by Eric Shiner With: Leslie-Lohman Museum of Art, Visual AIDS, Blood Equality, GMHC, New York City AIDS...
Join us on Wednesday, May 12th at 12 p.m. CST for our final Lunch and Learn event of the Spring featuring a FREE Enneagram workshop! The Enneagram...
Great news! We are opening up in-person summer camp registrations and excited to announce we have three (3) musical theatre camps and two (2) visual arts camps!
See All Events