ASC Presents Sierra Hull
In her first 25 years alone, singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Sierra Hull hit more milestones than many musicians accomplish in a lifetime. After making her Grand Ole Opry debut at the age of 10, the Tennessee-bred virtuoso mandolinist played Carnegie Hall at age 12, then landed a deal with Rounder Records just a year later. Now 28-years-old, Hull is set to deliver her fourth full-length for Rounder: an elegantly inventive and endlessly captivating album called 25 Trips.
Don’t miss Sierra Hull’s first Jemison Concert Hall performance on Saturday, October 16!
This event is made possible by the support from
- Ticket price: General Admission – $39 (NOTE: At 50% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Weighted Mind - Sierra Hull
Vision Duo, comprising violinist Ariel Horowitz and percussionist Britton-René Collins, performs classical works with a contemporary twist. Through an explora-tion of musical genres and sonic possibilities for violin...
Diverse program of traditional wind band masterworks and cutting-edge contemporary settings. Directed by Sean Murray and Cara Morantz...
Registration is now open for Fall Classes with a multitude of opportunities in dance, acting, movement, craft-making, writing, and visual arts. Classes begin October 2, so register today...
See All Events