ASC Presents Sierra Hull
In her first 25 years alone, singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Sierra Hull hit more milestones than many musicians accomplish in a lifetime. After making her Grand Ole Opry debut at the age of 10, the Tennessee-bred virtuoso mandolinist played Carnegie Hall at age 12, then landed a deal with Rounder Records just a year later. Now 28-years-old, Hull is set to deliver her fourth full-length for Rounder: an elegantly inventive and endlessly captivating album called 25 Trips.
Don’t miss Sierra Hull’s first Jemison Concert Hall performance on Saturday, October 16!
This event is made possible by the support from
- Ticket price: General Admission – $39 (NOTE: At 50% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Weighted Mind - Sierra Hull
Dedication is a tribute to Black history icons who have made their mark in the cause of civil rights, music, sports and American culture. Featuring Birmingham’s own...
Winnie the Pooh has been charming children of all ages for nearly 100 years, and now the gentle, honey-craving bear gets a fresh take and takes the stage...
Artists Carlos Izcaray Conductor Program to Include Hector Berlioz: Le Corsaire OvertureFelix Mendelssohn: Symphony No. 4, “Italian” Mendelssohn’s Italian Symphony famously serves as a musical postcard, documenting his travels through...
See All Events