ASC Presents Sierra Hull
In her first 25 years alone, singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Sierra Hull hit more milestones than many musicians accomplish in a lifetime. After making her Grand Ole Opry debut at the age of 10, the Tennessee-bred virtuoso mandolinist played Carnegie Hall at age 12, then landed a deal with Rounder Records just a year later. Now 28-years-old, Hull is set to deliver her fourth full-length for Rounder: an elegantly inventive and endlessly captivating album called 25 Trips.
Don’t miss Sierra Hull’s first Jemison Concert Hall performance on Saturday, October 16!
This event is made possible by the support from
- Ticket price: General Admission – $39 (NOTE: At 50% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Weighted Mind - Sierra Hull
NEA Jazz Master and Grammy award-winning producer Delfeayo Marsalis, hails from one of the most talented family of jazz musicians. He has gained a reputation for presenting first-class...
Join ArtPlay over zoom on your lunch break to learn more about Bluegrass in the South and the fascinating history of this musical genre just in time for...
Free chamber music performed by some of Alabama’s top musicians and thoughtfully curated in response to artworks currently on display in AEIVA’s current exhibition, Marking Time: Art in...
See All Events