Robert Cray Band
“In the Eighties and Nineties, Robert Cray was widely considered B.B. King’s heir to the blues crown.” – Rolling Stone
- Ticket prices: $59, $49, $39
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
The American tribal love-rock musical HAIR celebrates counterculture in all its barefoot, beaded and fringed glory. Exploring ideas of identity, community, global responsibility and peace, HAIR remains relevant...
See All Events