Patti LaBelle (SOLD OUT)
***THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! Please contact our Box Office at 205.975.2787 to be added to the wait list. ***
Beautiful simply does not describe the incomparable force known to the world as Patti LaBelle. As time continues to evolve, the soulful songbird’s name has become synonymous with grace, style, elegance and class. Belting out classic rhythm and blues renditions, pop standards and spiritual sonnets has created the unique platform of versatility that she is known and revered for.
“Each year I grow, and that’s a blessing from God. I do what I can do. I do what I feel God has given me the energy to do, so I just go out there and I do it… It’s not about making money because I don’t need money, but I need to sing. With a voice or without, I’ve got to get on that stage.” – Patti LaBelle
Made possible by:
Valerie Collins Thomas
Gaynell H. Hendricks
- Mr. and Mrs. Gail and Jeffrey Bayer
- Ms. Cathy Bradford
- Carnetta and Norm Davis
- Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Gadsden
- Gaynell and Elias Hendricks
- Mr. and Mrs. Ronald C. Houston
- Ms. Cheryl Kidd
- Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee and Dr. and Dr. Timothy C. Lee
- Patty McDonald and Jeffrey Klinner
- Sanders Jewelry
- Dr. and Mrs. Steven Thomas
- Dr. Monique Gardner-Witherspoon and Dr. Craig Witherspoon
- Ticket prices: $94, $84, $74
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
The American tribal love-rock musical HAIR celebrates counterculture in all its barefoot, beaded and fringed glory. Exploring ideas of identity, community, global responsibility and peace, HAIR remains relevant...
See All Events