Patti LaBelle (SOLD OUT)
***THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! Please contact our Box Office at 205.975.2787 to be added to the wait list. ***
Beautiful simply does not describe the incomparable force known to the world as Patti LaBelle. As time continues to evolve, the soulful songbird’s name has become synonymous with grace, style, elegance and class. Belting out classic rhythm and blues renditions, pop standards and spiritual sonnets has created the unique platform of versatility that she is known and revered for.
“Each year I grow, and that’s a blessing from God. I do what I can do. I do what I feel God has given me the energy to do, so I just go out there and I do it… It’s not about making money because I don’t need money, but I need to sing. With a voice or without, I’ve got to get on that stage.” – Patti LaBelle
Made possible by:
Valerie Collins Thomas
Gaynell H. Hendricks
- Mr. and Mrs. Gail and Jeffrey Bayer
- Ms. Cathy Bradford
- Carnetta and Norm Davis
- Mr. and Mrs. Herbert Gadsden
- Gaynell and Elias Hendricks
- Mr. and Mrs. Ronald C. Houston
- Ms. Cheryl Kidd
- Dr. Anabela Simon-Lee and Dr. and Dr. Timothy C. Lee
- Patty McDonald and Jeffrey Klinner
- Sanders Jewelry
- Dr. and Mrs. Steven Thomas
- Dr. Monique Gardner-Witherspoon and Dr. Craig Witherspoon
- Ticket prices: $94, $84, $74
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
January 18 – June 14, 2021 Works by Jordan Eagles Curated by Eric Shiner With: Leslie-Lohman Museum of Art, Visual AIDS, Blood Equality, GMHC, New York City AIDS...
Registration deadline: Monday, May 24 LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE Join us for our 4th Annual (Virtual Zoom) Every Day Magic Camp I (June 7 – 25), Presented by UAB...
Beep Beep! Join Vocabby’s World®️ and your ArtPlay friends to learn new vocabulary words our shadows! We will explore new words through song, movement and creativity. (Children Ages:
See All Events