ArtPlay Parlor Series feat. Young Concert Artists Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee, who lives just outside Seattle, Washington, began playing the piano at the age of 6 and made his orchestral debut at the age of 9. At the age of 15, Nathan Lee won First Prize in the 2016 Young Concert Artists International Auditions and was also awarded no fewer than 14 special Concert Prizes, including the Embassy Series Prize in Washington, D.C., and Germany’s Usedom Music Festival Prize. He currently holds the Mortimer Levitt Piano Chair of Young Concert Artists.
- Ticket prices: $37, $10 student tickets
- Doors open at 6p with cash bar
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
**IMPORTANT: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.** Painted in the broadest of strokes, the stories of Alfredo Rodriguez and Pedrito Martinez may seem similar: Both started life in...
James Zingara, director...
**IMPORTANT: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED.** Hailed as one of the “most important bands in music since the dawn of the rock and roll era,” the legendary...
See All Events