ArtPlay Parlor Series feat. Young Concert Artists Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee, who lives just outside Seattle, Washington, began playing the piano at the age of 6 and made his orchestral debut at the age of 9. At the age of 15, Nathan Lee won First Prize in the 2016 Young Concert Artists International Auditions and was also awarded no fewer than 14 special Concert Prizes, including the Embassy Series Prize in Washington, D.C., and Germany’s Usedom Music Festival Prize. He currently holds the Mortimer Levitt Piano Chair of Young Concert Artists.
- Ticket prices: $37, $10 student tickets
- Doors open at 6p with cash bar
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
The American tribal love-rock musical HAIR celebrates counterculture in all its barefoot, beaded and fringed glory. Exploring ideas of identity, community, global responsibility and peace, HAIR remains relevant...
See All Events