ArtPlay Parlor Series feat. Young Concert Artists Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee, who lives just outside Seattle, Washington, began playing the piano at the age of 6 and made his orchestral debut at the age of 9. At the age of 15, Nathan Lee won First Prize in the 2016 Young Concert Artists International Auditions and was also awarded no fewer than 14 special Concert Prizes, including the Embassy Series Prize in Washington, D.C., and Germany’s Usedom Music Festival Prize. He currently holds the Mortimer Levitt Piano Chair of Young Concert Artists.
- Ticket prices: $37, $10 student tickets
- Doors open at 6p with cash bar
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Registration is open now! New virtual arts classes are set to begin in October 2020. From dance, musical theater, acting and improvisation to story time, digital and creative...
On Wednesday, September 23 at 7pm, grab curbside from one of your favorite restaurants and join us for a live Drive-in concert starring Chad Fisher Group! Chad Fisher, a...
See All Events