ArtPlay Parlor Series feat. Young Concert Artists Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee, who lives just outside Seattle, Washington, began playing the piano at the age of 6 and made his orchestral debut at the age of 9. At the age of 15, Nathan Lee won First Prize in the 2016 Young Concert Artists International Auditions and was also awarded no fewer than 14 special Concert Prizes, including the Embassy Series Prize in Washington, D.C., and Germany’s Usedom Music Festival Prize. He currently holds the Mortimer Levitt Piano Chair of Young Concert Artists.
- Ticket prices: $37, $10 student tickets
- Doors open at 6p with cash bar
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
EMERGE FEST // Opener Free Event Tank and The Bangas were formed in 2011 at an open mic set in New Orleans, centered at a shotgun house,
EMERGE FEST is a free, two-day festival featuring visual and performing artists in every venue available within the Alys Stephens Center (ASC) and Abroms-Engel Institute for the Visual...
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
See All Events