Young Concert Artist Series Megan Moore
Megan Moore, mezzo-sporano
Megan Moore is making waves as a young artist of versatility and depth. An award-winning opera and concert singer, she was awarded First Prize in the 2020 Young Concert Artists International Auditions and was a top prize winner at Gerda Lissner Lieder & Song Competition in 2019. For her appearance as Dorabella in Così fan tutte at The Juilliard School, OperaWire praised her “strength as an actress” and “undeniable sex appeal.” 2021 promises major debuts for Megan. The first, at the Juilliard School, and her debut with Santa Fe Opera as a member of the prestigious Santa Fe Opera Apprentice Program for Singers.
- Ticket price: FREE (NOTE: At 30% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Join ArtPlay over zoom on your lunch break to learn more about Bluegrass in the South and the fascinating history of this musical genre just in time for...
The Magic of Kevin Spencer features award-winning, internationally acclaimed magician Kevin Spencer in a fun-filled show that combines storytelling, stage magic and audience participation. Kevin Spencer is...
Traveling to AEIVA from PS1 MoMA, Marking Time: Art in the Age of Mass Incarceration explores the impact of the US prison system on contemporary visual art.
See All Events