An Evening with Keb' Mo' Solo
It all took off for Keb’ Mo’ in 1994 with the self-titled release under his newly coined Keb’ Mo’ moniker, and over the years, he has proved that he is a musical force who defies typical genre labels. Over the past two decades, Keb’ has cultivated a reputation as a modern master of American roots music through the understated excellence of his live and studio performances. Album after album, 14 in total, garnered him 11 Grammy nominations and four Grammy awards along with 11 Blues Foundation awards and 6 BMI awards for his work in TV and film.
“Keb’ Mo’ is a blues artist whose witty tunes will take some of those blues away.” –NPR Music
“Life Is Beautiful” Keb’Mo’ Meet & Greet Experience $149
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
- Meet & greet / photo opportunity with Keb’ Mo’
- One (1) merchandise gift autographed by Keb’Mo’
- One (1) commemorative laminate and lanyard
- Dedicated and early venue entry for merchandise shopping
- Ticket prices: $58, $48, $38, $10 student tickets
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Two-time Grammy winner Rickie Lee Jones exploded onto the pop scene in 1978 and has made a career of fearlessly experimenting with her sound and persona over 15...
k.d. lang is that rare performer who, over 25 years as a major-label artist, has matured before our very ears. The Western Canada native launched her career with...
Seán Curran Company opens its 20th anniversary with its debut performance at UAB’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center. Curran and nine exceptional dancers look back at the company’s...
See All Events