An Evening with Keb' Mo' Solo
It all took off for Keb’ Mo’ in 1994 with the self-titled release under his newly coined Keb’ Mo’ moniker, and over the years, he has proved that he is a musical force who defies typical genre labels. Over the past two decades, Keb’ has cultivated a reputation as a modern master of American roots music through the understated excellence of his live and studio performances. Album after album, 14 in total, garnered him 11 Grammy nominations and four Grammy awards along with 11 Blues Foundation awards and 6 BMI awards for his work in TV and film.
“Keb’ Mo’ is a blues artist whose witty tunes will take some of those blues away.” –NPR Music
“Life Is Beautiful” Keb’Mo’ Meet & Greet Experience $149
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
- Meet & greet / photo opportunity with Keb’ Mo’
- One (1) merchandise gift autographed by Keb’Mo’
- One (1) commemorative laminate and lanyard
- Dedicated and early venue entry for merchandise shopping
Join us one hour before the show from 6-630 in the lower lobby for a program featuring Jamey McMahon and Roger Stephenson, leaders of Magic City Blues Society. They will have a conversation about blues music and its role in Birmingham, as well as share tidbits about Keb’ Mo’s talent and his musical collaborations.
- Ticket prices: $58, $48, $38, $10 student tickets
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Gladys Knight, the Empress of Soul and winner of seven Grammy awards, possesses one of the richest voices in pop music. Rolling Stone magazine listed her among the 100 Greatest...
Four Grammy Award winner with over ten million albums sold worldwide, India.Arie is best known for her albums SongVersation, Open Door, and, newest to her repertoire, Worthy. Recorded...
Join the UAB Faculty Brass Quintet for a free concert every first Thursday at the UAB Hospital Atrium. The UAB Faculty Brass Quintet consists of Dr. James...
See All Events