An Evening with Keb' Mo' Solo
It all took off for Keb’ Mo’ in 1994 with the self-titled release under his newly coined Keb’ Mo’ moniker, and over the years, he has proved that he is a musical force who defies typical genre labels. Over the past two decades, Keb’ has cultivated a reputation as a modern master of American roots music through the understated excellence of his live and studio performances. Album after album, 14 in total, garnered him 11 Grammy nominations and four Grammy awards along with 11 Blues Foundation awards and 6 BMI awards for his work in TV and film.
“Keb’ Mo’ is a blues artist whose witty tunes will take some of those blues away.” –NPR Music
“Life Is Beautiful” Keb’Mo’ Meet & Greet Experience $149
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first (5) rows
- Meet & greet / photo opportunity with Keb’ Mo’
- One (1) merchandise gift autographed by Keb’Mo’
- One (1) commemorative laminate and lanyard
- Dedicated and early venue entry for merchandise shopping
Join us one hour before the show from 6-630 in the lower lobby for a program featuring Jamey McMahon and Roger Stephenson, leaders of Magic City Blues Society. They will have a conversation about blues music and its role in Birmingham, as well as share tidbits about Keb’ Mo’s talent and his musical collaborations.
- Ticket prices: $58, $48, $38, $10 student tickets
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Join us for this FREE one-hour workshop on Zoom to learn about tips and tricks used to keep our students engaged and learning on a virtual platform at the...
FREE + VIRTUAL EVENT Beep! Beep! Join Vocabby® and ArtPlay friends on Saturday, August 15 at 10:30am CT to learn more about The One and Only YOU! We will...
“Cultural Art and Racial Healing” Presented by Two Poets and a Dope Beatmaker In this Virtual Mental Health Monday, the topic will be about healing through cultural art,
See All Events