ASC Presents Gregory Porter
Gregory Porter rose to acclaim in the 2010s with his earthy, cross-pollinated brand of jazz, soul, and gospel. Porter has earned favorable comparisons to his idols Nat King Cole, Donny Hathaway and Stevie Wonder. He announced his arrival by picking up a Grammy nomination for his 2010 debut, Water. After signing to Blue Note, he gained even wider notice for his third album, 2013’s Liquid Spirit, which hit No. 2 spot on the jazz charts and won the Grammy for Best Jazz Vocal Album.
- Ticket prices: A Level – $65; B Level – $55, C Level – $45 (NOTE: At 50% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
In her first 25 years alone, singer/songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Sierra Hull hit more milestones than many musicians accomplish in a lifetime. After making her Grand Ole Opry debut at the...
NEA Jazz Master and Grammy award-winning producer Delfeayo Marsalis, hails from one of the most talented family of jazz musicians. He has gained a reputation for presenting first-class...
Join ArtPlay over zoom on your lunch break to learn more about Bluegrass in the South and the fascinating history of this musical genre just in time for...
See All Events