David Sedaris is one of world’s transcendent humorist writers. He is a master of satire and one of today’s most observant writers addressing the human condition, especially apparent in his latest book, titled Calypso (May 2018). Beloved for his personal essays and short stories, Sedaris’ has over 10 million copies of his books in print, and they have been translated into 25 languages.
“Sedaris belongs on any list of people writing in English at the moment who are revising our ideas about what’s funny.” – San Francisco Chronicle
- Ticket prices: $70, $60, $50, $10 student tickets
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Siama is a prolific composer and guitarist from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and his signature sound and commitment to innovation helped the popularization of soukous music...
Two-time Grammy winner Rickie Lee Jones exploded onto the pop scene in 1978 and has made a career of fearlessly experimenting with her sound and persona over 15...
k.d. lang is that rare performer who, over 25 years as a major-label artist, has matured before our very ears. The Western Canada native launched her career with...
See All Events