David Sedaris is one of world’s transcendent humorist writers. He is a master of satire and one of today’s most observant writers addressing the human condition, especially apparent in his latest book, titled Calypso (May 2018). Beloved for his personal essays and short stories, Sedaris’ has over 10 million copies of his books in print, and they have been translated into 25 languages.
“Sedaris belongs on any list of people writing in English at the moment who are revising our ideas about what’s funny.” – San Francisco Chronicle
- Ticket prices: $70, $60, $50, $10 student tickets
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
As an artist who needs no introduction, Brian McKnight has gained international and domestic recognition, earning himself a spot in contemporary music history. He has released 19 albums...
It all took off for Keb’ Mo’ in 1994 with the self-titled release under his newly coined Keb’ Mo’ moniker, and over the years, he has proved that he is a musical...
Join the UAB’s Alys Stephens Center JPats for our first ARTasting of the season. Explore the best in art, food, music, and drink while getting into the Halloween...
See All Events