David Sedaris is one of world’s transcendent humorist writers. He is a master of satire and one of today’s most observant writers addressing the human condition, especially apparent in his latest book, titled Calypso (May 2018). Beloved for his personal essays and short stories, Sedaris’ has over 10 million copies of his books in print, and they have been translated into 25 languages.
“Sedaris belongs on any list of people writing in English at the moment who are revising our ideas about what’s funny.” – San Francisco Chronicle
- Ticket prices: $70, $60, $50
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
For over 20 years Regi Carpenter has been utilizing the power of stories to motivate and inspire. Regi’s stories have been featured on Sirius Radio, Apple Seed Radio,
Professional instructors from Southern Danceworks will address participants coordination, strength, control and balance. Participants will explore elements of modern dance, ballet, tap, folk and social dancing in a non-pressured, enjoyable,
Join the UAB Faculty Brass Quintet for a free concert every first Thursday at the UAB Hospital Atrium. The UAB Faculty Brass Quintet consists of Dr. James...
See All Events