Salon Series David Finckel and Wu Han
Program: The Passionate Cello
Beethoven 12 Variations in G-Major on “See the conqu’ring hero comes” from Handel’s Judas Maccabaeus, WoO 45
Schumann Adagio and Allegro for Cello and Piano, Op. 70
Mendelssohn Sonata No. 2 for Cello and Piano in D major, Op. 58
Grieg Sonata in A-Minor for Cello and Piano, Op. 36
- Ticket prices:
- $35 includes post- reception and meet & greet
- $10 student tickets (limited availability)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
The American tribal love-rock musical HAIR celebrates counterculture in all its barefoot, beaded and fringed glory. Exploring ideas of identity, community, global responsibility and peace, HAIR remains relevant...
See All Events