Salon Series David Finckel and Wu Han
Program: The Passionate Cello
Beethoven 12 Variations in G-Major on “See the conqu’ring hero comes” from Handel’s Judas Maccabaeus, WoO 45
Schumann Adagio and Allegro for Cello and Piano, Op. 70
Mendelssohn Sonata No. 2 for Cello and Piano in D major, Op. 58
Grieg Sonata in A-Minor for Cello and Piano, Op. 36
- Ticket prices:
- $35 includes post- reception and meet & greet
- $10 student tickets (limited availability)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Two-time Grammy winner Rickie Lee Jones exploded onto the pop scene in 1978 and has made a career of fearlessly experimenting with her sound and persona over 15...
k.d. lang is that rare performer who, over 25 years as a major-label artist, has matured before our very ears. The Western Canada native launched her career with...
Seán Curran Company opens its 20th anniversary with its debut performance at UAB’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center. Curran and nine exceptional dancers look back at the company’s...
See All Events