ASC Presents Chris Botti SOLD-OUT
For over two decades, Grammy Award-winning master trumpeter and composer Chris Botti has amassed a spectacular variety of honors, including multiple Gold and Platinum albums, to become the nation’s largest selling instrumental artist. His mesmerizing performances with a stunning array of legends such as Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Yo-Yo Ma, Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon and Andrea Bocelli have cemented his place as one of the most brilliant and inspiring forces of the contemporary music scene. Whether he’s performing with illustrious symphonies or at renowned venues around the globe, his unparalleled crystalline and poetic sound transcends musical boundaries.
This event is sold-out!
- Ticket prices: A Level – $68; B Level – $58, C Level – $48 (NOTE: At 50% capacity, groups of 1-4 will be seated together. To ensure the safety of others, space between groups will be provided. Subject to change and availability.)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
English singer/songwriter/musician Corinne Bailey Rae shot to stardom with her self-titled #1 U.K. debut album in 2006, featuring the global hits “Put Your Records On” and “Like A...
Daniel McGrew – Tenor Daniel McGrew is an active performer of a broad range of repertoires spanning opera, musical theatre, early and new musics. Deeply committed to the...
Alabama Symphony Orchestra presentsBeethoven's Seventh Symphony & Copland's Clarinet Concerto Masterworks
Artists Carlos Izcaray Conductor Kathleen Costello Clarinet Program to Include Hector Berlioz: Roman Carnival Overture Aaron Copland: Clarinet Concerto Carlos Simon: Fate Now
See All Events