An Evening with Bruce Hornsby
“…Hornsby is by all accounts a patient artist, one whose earthy, unassuming music perennially finds a new audience.” – NPRmusic
“No amount of practice can replace the natural connection that Hornsby seems to possess with the very heart of music itself. Each inflection, each note seems to be informed from a higher plane or a deeper part of the soul than most can reach.” – Live for Live Music
- Ticket prices: $68, $58, $48, $10 student tickets
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Join us for our 3rd Annual (Virtual Zoom) Therapeutic Magic Camp (Camp II) Presented by UAB Institute for Arts in Medicine (AIM) and UAB Department of Occupational Therapy...
With a voice that stirs the soul and hands that glide effortlessly over the keys, Sheléa Frazier represents a return to true artistry that has garnered attention and adoration from...
Join us for a night to relax, unwind, and color while enjoying a great conversation and Q&A with guest artist, Doug Barrett. Work on your own favorite...
See All Events