As an artist who needs no introduction, Brian McKnight has gained international and domestic recognition, earning himself a spot in contemporary music history. He has released 19 albums to date over the past twenty-five years, selling over 30 million albums worldwide. In addition to being a singer, songwriter and producer, McKnight is also a multi-instrumentalist who plays nine instruments including piano, guitar, bass, drums, percussions, trombone, tuba, flugelhorn and trumpet. With 16 Grammy Award nominations and numerous chart-topping songs, McKnight has established himself as a musical legacy.
VIP Dinner Packages Available.
Call 205 975 4012 for more details.
- Ticket prices: $87, $77, $67
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Two-time Grammy winner Rickie Lee Jones exploded onto the pop scene in 1978 and has made a career of fearlessly experimenting with her sound and persona over 15...
k.d. lang is that rare performer who, over 25 years as a major-label artist, has matured before our very ears. The Western Canada native launched her career with...
Seán Curran Company opens its 20th anniversary with its debut performance at UAB’s Alys Stephens Performing Arts Center. Curran and nine exceptional dancers look back at the company’s...
See All Events