As an artist who needs no introduction, Brian McKnight has gained international and domestic recognition, earning himself a spot in contemporary music history. He has released 19 albums to date over the past 25 years, selling over 30 million albums worldwide. In addition to being a singer, songwriter and producer, McKnight is also a multi-instrumentalist who plays nine instruments, including piano, guitar, bass, drums, percussions, trombone, tuba, flugelhorn and trumpet. With 16 Grammy award nominations and numerous chart-topping songs, McKnight has established himself as a musical legacy.
Click for VIP Dinner Package details!
- Ticket prices: $87, $77, $67
- ASC Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges subject to availability.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
The American tribal love-rock musical HAIR celebrates counterculture in all its barefoot, beaded and fringed glory. Exploring ideas of identity, community, global responsibility and peace, HAIR remains relevant...
See All Events