Béla Fleck & The Flecktones
Groundbreaking, Grammy-winning quartet Béla Fleck & The Flecktones will be celebrating their 30th anniversary with a North American tour beginning this summer.
Banjoist Béla Fleck, harmonica and keyboardist Howard Levy, bassist Victor Wooten and percussionist/drumitarist Roy “Future Man” Wooten have been creating some of the most forward-thinking music during their long, storied career. While all manners of genres come into play — from classical and jazz to bluegrass and African music to electric blues and Eastern European folk dances — the result is an impossible-to-pigeonhole sound all their own, a meeting of musical minds that remains, as ever, utterly indescribable. Simply put, it is The Flecktones: music made only when these four individuals come together.
- Ticket prices: $65, $55, $45, $10 Student Tickets
- VPA Members receive $10 off single tickets (limit 2)
- UAB Family receives $15 off single tickets (limit 2)
NOTE: Payroll deduction for UAB employees is available through the ASC Box Office
- Tickets valid for performance date and time only.
- No refunds. Exchanges issued only to ASC Members.
- Late seating at discretion of house management.
- All performances are subject to change.
Béla Fleck & The Flecktones | Sinister Minister
Sean Murray and Cara Morantz, directors Featuring Gene Fambrough in Zip-Zap for Drum set and Wind Ensemble by Adam Silverman...
Students of Won Cho, Kristine Hurst-Wajszczuk, Emily Jaworski, and Patrick Evans with pianists Chris Steele and Richard Byrd.
James Zingara, director...
See All Events